Spiral Heater Spec Sheet
CHR manufactured preformed silicone spiral heaters to suit pipework and tubular applications, however, manufacturing techniques for standard preformed heaters meant that for small diameter pipes the heater could only be manufactured in short lengths for rigid pipe work. Through continued product development, CHR can now offer the Spiral Wrap Heater range to suit flexible or rigid pipes.
Key silicone spiral heater features
- Suitable for straight or curved pipe sections<
- Robust spiral heating element.
- Easy to install.
- Can be supplied with incorporated temperature sensor for accurate control with a suitable controller.
- Stand alone heaters or parallel option to cater for longer pipe runs.
- Heater material is robust silicone rubber coated glass fiber fabric
- Maximum operating temperature of 392°F/200°C
- Standard range to suit 1/4” (6.35mm) outer diameter pipe in six different lengths
- Custom designs available to suit customer specific pipe diameter, length and Voltage
- Typical power density approximately 0.3W/cm2
- Supplied with 0.5m PTFE supply leads as standard for single heater installation but can also be manufactured with 2 pairs of supply leads for parallel connection in a multi heater installation.
- Optional temperature sensors, typically surface mounted Thermocouple or RTD
- Fluid or Gas delivery systems
- Semi-conductor processes
- Frost protection
- Heat loss maintenance in preheated systems
EN60335-1:2012, EN61000-6-3:2007, EN61000-6-1:2007, EN61010-1:2010, EN55022 Class A, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, EN61000-4-2, EN61000-4-3, EN61000-4-4, EN61000-4-5, EN61000-4-6, EN61000-4-11
Can be manufactured with UL or CSA approvals.