PID Logic Enabled Temperature Controller
The compact Temperature/Process Controller offers advanced control features for the most demanding temperature or process applications. Enclosed in a 1/32 DIN housing, the controller is designed with dual, 4-digit LED displays for local indication of process value and setpoint.Download this pdf
The digital PID temperature controller system uses methods including ON/OFF, PID, self-tune, and manual tune. PID control is supported with 64 temperature and time (ramp/soak) control actions. The dual loop output control allows simultaneous heating and cooling control. The second output can be configured as an alarm mode using one of the thirteen built-in alarm functions.RS-485 communication is standard. Up to 247 communication addresses are available with transmission speeds of 2400 to 38,400 bps. The digital PID temperature controller system also features universal input, selectable temperature units (°F ,°C), selectable resolution, quick sampling rate and security protection.
- Able to be configured as a Single or Dual Controller set up
- Mounted in an aluminum enclosure with either Rubber Bumpers or Mounting Flanges
- Utilize PID/Self Tune for accuracy
- Staff ability to change Set Point if needed (maximum set point can be pre-set)
- Power output from Solid State Relays
- 10’ Power Cord
- Typically equipped with EcoMate Quick disconnect terminalsat the back of the digital PID temperature controller’s enclosure to mate with the heaters
- Inputs: Thermocouple, RTD, DC voltages or DC current.
- Display: Two 4-digit, 7 segment .25″ H (6.35 mm) LED’s. PV: red; SV: green.
- Accuracy: ±0.25% span, ±1 least significant digit.
- Supply Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Power Consumption: 5 VA max.
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 122° F (0 to 50°C).
- Memory Backup: Nonvolatile memory.
- Control Output Ratings: Relay: SPST, 5A@ 250 VAC resistive;
- Voltage pulse: 14V, 10% to -20% (max 40 mA); Current: 4 to 20 mA.
- Communication: RS-485 Modbus® A-5-11/RTU communication protocol.Weight: 4 oz (114 g).
- Agency Approvals: CE, UL, cUL.
- Front Panel Rating: NEMA 4X (IP66)
SCD-SW, Configuration SoftwareA-277, 250 Ohm Precision ResistorMN-1, Mini-Node™ USB/RS-485 converter A-600, R/C snubber
Dual Controller Configuration: 2.11″ high x 6.68″ wide x 6.3″ long/deepSingle Controller Configuration: 1.77″ high x 4.27″ wide x 6.3″ long/deep
Single Controller Front
Single Controller Back