DTC10 Digital Controller
For accurate process control and real time temperature feedback, CHR, Inc. can now offer a digital heating thermostat in a compact enclosure that can be surface mounted or built inline on our wide range of products.Download this pdf
The digital heater thermostat will offer the advantages of direct display of the heater operating temperature with set point adjustability within the pre-programmed range and user adjustable parameters of hysteresis, offset and units (°C or °F).
Additionally the digital heating thermostat features a timer mode that will switch the heating off after a programmed time period and the timer can be formatted to start immediately or once the heater has reached the set point temperature.
For better control accuracy of the process temperature, the digital heater thermostat can be supplied with an external temperature probe for insertion into the process itself.
- Large illuminated LCD display
- Tough thick wall ABS enclosure
- Fail safe on sensor open circuit
- Large membrane keypad
- User adjustable hysteresis and temperature offset
- Cycle timer with user defined delayed start
Digital controller product code : DTC10
- User programmable temperature set point within factory pre-set range
- User programmable hysteresis
- User programmable delayed start and cycle timer
- User adjustable temperature offset
- Relay contact protection circuitry giving increased relay life
- Container heaters, surface mounted & in line
- Silicone heaters, surface mounted & in line
- Stand alone controller
Approvals (independently tested)
- EN61326-1:2013 Class B / EN55011:2009, A1 /EN61000-3-2:2006, A1, A2 / EN61326-1:2013 /EN6100-4-2:2009 / EN61000-4-3:2006, A1, A2 /EN61000-4-4:2012 / EN61000-4-5:2014 / EN61000-4-6:2014 / EN61000-4-11:2004
For detailed programming information see instruction manual.Download the Installation Manual