INDUSTRIAL HEATING PAD FEATURES
- Simple & easy to use
- 32F – 300F Digital Temperature Controller
- Built-in residual current device
- Built in PTC Temperature Sensor
- Double Insulated Construction
- Custom sizes & power available
Constructed as follows:
This IBC tote heater features high temperature multi-stranded copper nickel resistance wire elements, laminated between silicone fiberglass sheets to ensure a robust construction while also allowing complete product flexibility.
The industrial heating pad also incorporates PTC temperature sensor between the silicone layers to offer the most accurate process temperature reading possible. This sensor connects to an electronic temperature controller via the heater power cable and provides accurate measurement and a fast response to temperature changes at the base of the IBC liner.
This makes our industrial heating pads ideal for both high energy absorbing products and highly viscous, temperature sensitive materials.
- Size: 31.5 X 35.5” (with a 2” external tab)
- Voltage: 110 or 230 Volts
- Wattage: 2000 Watts
- Temp Control: 0-150˚C electronic controller (digital readout)
- Water temp from 60F to 140F in 42 hours without insulation jacket)
- Water temp from 60F to 140F in 30 hours with insulation jacket)
Digital Temperature Controller
- Dimensions: 8” x 6” wide x 4” high (Excluding Mounting Bracket)
- Temperature range: 32-300F
- Supply Voltage: 110 or 220Volts VAC
- Maximum Power: 3000 Watts
- Sensor Input: PTC1000 via Quick Disconnect Terminal to the heater
- Power Cord: 6’ 6” with PVC insulation
- Electrical Protection: Residual Current Device & double insulated
CHR’s industrial heating pad is a specialized heating solution that is used by a select number of industries to keep thermally sensitive products at appropriate process temperatures.
Taking advantage of CHR’s advanced wire wound heater manufacturing technology and constructed from the highest quality materials, our Silicone Under IBC tote warmers are an effective solution for heating a multitude of products which are contained in a Bag-In-Box intermediate bulk container.
This industrial tank heating pad can be customized to suit varying container sizes and in some cases can be used with Plastic Bottle-in-Cage IBCs for gentle warming and frost protection applications.
Heats products such as glucose, wax, honey & soaps.
Designed for In-Box or In-Bag style intermediate bulk container. The Under-Tote Heater is an industrial heating pad that is ideal for providing direct and uniform heating to products ranging from glucose to wax, honey and shampoo and is delivered with a digital temperature controller providing simple and accurate temperature control.
Most commonly used within the food and cosmetics industries for products such as corn syrup and liquid soap, the Under-Tote Heater industrial heating pad offers excellent thermal control and uniform heating ensuring that the thermally sensitive product contents do not exceed maximum temperatures.