Custom Heaters & Research’s industrial submersible stainless steel IBC tote heater can be used for heating totes or tanks and is simple to operate. Our industrial submersible heating elements are durable, temperature accurate and very efficient because the heat is delivered directly to the material itself.
Submersible Stainless Steel Tote Heater constructed as follows:
- Overall dimensions 19” x 3” diameter
- Stainless Steel encapsulated heating element
- This stainless steel tank heater has silicone bumpers to keep the heater off the sides of the tank
- PTC heating element – reduces chance of burn-out
- Power cord – SJTOOW 14’ long
- Power – 1800 watt electric heater
- 120 or 240 vac models available
Digital Temperature Controller features:
- NEMA 4x enclosure
- Process value & Set point displayed
- Power Cord SJTOOW – 14’ long
- 1000 ohm PTC sensor housed in a PFA sleeving
Submersible Stainless Steel IBC Tote Heater with Digital Controller equipped as described above.