When you require precise heating our PID temperature controller can meet the most demanding temperature or process applications.
Fuzzy Logic Digital Heater PID Temperature Controller which features:
- Temperature Range from 200 to 999 C
- Ability to change Set Point easily
- LED Display to show Process value and Set Point simultaneously
- Easy ability to display Celsius or Fahrenheit
- NEMA 4X water-proof enclosure
- 8’ long power cord – rubber insulated
- Mounted in Aluminum Enclosure
- Dual, 4-digit LED display Process value and Set point.
- Control methods include ON/OFF, PID, self-tune, and manual tune.
- This PID temperature controller is supported with 64 temperature and time (ramp/soak) control actions.
- A second output can be configured as an alarm mode using one of the thirteen built-in alarm functions.
- RS-485 communication comes standard
- Inputs: Thermocouple, RTD, DC voltages or DC current.
- Accuracy: ±0.25% span, ±1 least significant digit.
- Supply Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Power Consumption: 5 VA max.
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Agency Approvals: CE, UL, cUL.
- Front Panel and enclosure rating: NEMA 4X