The DTC 10 120V/240V digital temperature controller offers accurate process temperature control and real time temperature feedback at an economical price. CHR, Inc. is now offering the DTC10 Digital Temperature Controller in a compact enclosure that can be surface mounted to Fabric Heating Jacket or attached via cable on our range of products.
The DTC10 120V/240V digital temperature controller offers the direct display of the heater operating temperature with Set Point adjustability within a Pre-Programmed range (Maximum Allowable is pre-set) and user adjustable parameters of hysteresis (differential), offset. Able to function in either °C or °F.
Additionally the thermostat switch features a timer mode that will switch the heating off after a programmed time period and the timer can be formatted to start immediately or once the heater has reached the set point temperature.
For better control accuracy of the process temperature, the 120V/240V digital temperature controller can be supplied with an external temperature probe for insertion into the process itself.
Digital temperature controller product code : DTC10
- Large illuminated LCD display
- Tough thick wall ABS enclosure
- Ability to change Set Point if needed (maximum is programmed in)
- Easy ability to display Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Cycle timer switch with user defined start and stop
- Able to be mounted directly to a Heating Jacket or attached via a cable
- 8’ long power cord, rubber insulated
- Customer programmable temperature set point within factory pre-set range (preset Maximum Allowable Set Point)
- Customer programmable hysteresis
- Customer programmable delayed start and cycle timer
- Customer adjustable temperature offset
- Relay contact protection circuitry giving increased relay life
- 120v or 240v capable
- Maximum load – 16 amps
- Container heaters, surface mounted & in line
- Silicone heaters, surface mounted & in line
- Stand alone controller
Approvals (independently tested)
EN61326-1:2013 Class B / EN55011:2009, A1 /EN61000-3-2:2006, A1, A2 / EN61326-1:2013 /EN6100-4-2:2009 / EN61000-4-3:2006, A1, A2 /EN61000-4-4:2012 / EN61000-4-5:2014 / EN61000-4-6:2014 / EN61000-4-11:2004