Getting composite resins to cure evenly and quickly is easily accomplished when using our composite curing blankets. Through the curing process, thermoset resins (prepolymers) such as epoxy and polyester are converted into infusible polymers. The composite material of this insulated concrete curing blanket becomes fixed after gelation, and thermal cure monitoring allows the resins to produce its desired result.
Vestas Wind Blades had contacted us in search of a composite resin heater curing blanket for their wind turbine blades. Our company custom designed a heated concrete curing blanket that perfectly fit their need, and they were able to easily install the heater over the area to begin curing. The accurate temperature control and rugged design of our heated concrete curing blankets provide an ideal product for your curing needs, whether you’re looking for a resin or a concrete heating blanket.
- Wind Energy
- Construction (Heated Concrete Curing Blankets)
- Flexible and durable heated concrete blanket
- Smooth surface
- Even heat distribution
- Radiation resistant
- Standard Temperature controlled at 135°F (other settings available)
- Dual stage Neon light shows when heating and when at full temperature.
- Laminate inner liner is easy to wipe off for cleaning.
- 120V or 240V
If you want to learn more about resin, composite curing, and concrete heating blankets, call us at 1-845-758-0700 or submit a custom request form.