From pails to bags of materials you can easily load and remove materials from this Heated Enclosure.
With a foot-print of 48” x 54”, this enclosed hot box heater easily accommodates a standard sized pallet. At 53” tall, this outdoor enclosure heater makes loading and access to the materials much easier.
Supplied with an easy to assembly frame made of 1” piping and hand-tightened junctions, this Heated Enclosure is the most sturdy available.
Hot Box Heater Construction
- Frame constructed of 1” OD piping
– Easy to assemble/disassemble corner pieces provided
- Size – 48” x 54” x 53” high
- Silicone Insulated Heating Element
- TPU laminated Nylon – water-proof & tear resistant
- Felted acrylic insulation
- NOW with Heavy Insulation standard!!! – 1” thick expanded polyester insulation bonded with FSK facing
- Dabond 2000 thread – UV and abrasion resistant
- Grommets along the top edge will allow secure attachment to the frame
- Nylon webbing straps and buckles to draw the heater snug
- 120v model delivers 1,800 watts
- 220v model delivers 2,400 watts
- Temperature control via Digital Micro Processor
- 10′ Rubberized insulated power cord with Leviton 5-15 plug for 120V/No plug included for 220V
Digital Temperature Control System which features:
- Set Points up to 75C/168F
- East to change Set Point easy (total lock out is possible)
- LCD Display to show Process value
- NEMA 4X enclosure for outdoor use
- 10’ Power Cord to supply power
The CHR Inc. Bulk Materials Industrial Enclosure Heater is sturdy, easy to use and effective at keeping materials warm on the job site or un-heated spaces. Water-Proof, Heavy Duty Insulation and built to last!!