Class I Division 2 Full Coverage 5-gallon Heating Jacket
Our CHR Inc. CID2 Full Coverage 5-gallon Heater Jacket certified for use in Class I Division 2 Classified Hazardous Locations is ideal for gentle heating and freeze protection depending on the severity of environmental conditions.
- This Class 1 Div. 2 Heater is ideal for gently heating, will typically maintain materials around 95°F(35°C).
- Fixed internal thermostat: 122°F (50°C).
- Polyurethane coated black nylon used on both sides of the jacket (inner and outer) to ensure maximum wear resistance.
- High grade thermal insulation to reduce heat loss and increase efficiency while providing protection for the operator.
- Fitted with adjustable retaining straps and quick release buckles.
- Flexible – conforms to the container wall providing optimal thermal coupling
- 5-gallon pail heater delivers heat over a large surface area, minimizing the possibilities of damaging the product.
- Maintenance free and able to operated 24/7.
- Power cord – 16 ft. (5m) premium oil, water, and abrasion resistant power cable
- Double insulated product
- Ambient temperature: -40°F to +104°F (-40°C to +40°C)
- ETL approved to UL and CSA standards. Suitable for Class I Division 2 and Class I Zone 2 locations
- Waterproof and custom 5-gallon pail heater sizes available.
Hazardous Location Marking:
- Class I Division 2, Groups ABCD, T3
- Class I Zone 2, IIC, T3
- Class II Division 2, Groups EFG, T3
- Class II Zone 22, IIIB, T3
- Class III Division 1 and 2, T3
- T4 rating available on request
5-Gallon Pail Heater Details:
- To fit container: 5 Gallon / 25 Liter
- Thermostat: Fixed 50C / Fixed 122F
- Size: Circumference 34.2″ – 40″ / Height 15.75″ (870 – 1020mm / 400mm)
- 120 Volts
- 250 Watts