1) What heaters do you have in-stock?
We have in-stock products for many standard sized heaters- IBC Tote Heaters, Drum Heaters, Gas Cylinder Heaters and many others. Some of our heaters can also be used for other applications, so getting a custom designed heater isn’t always needed. Give us a call to see if we have an in-stock product that can meet your need.
See the full list: Stock Heaters
2) How much more does a custom heater cost?
Changes in size, wattage/power and voltage have only small cost increases, usually less than 10%. But the benefit to getting a custom heater is that you know it will securely fit, and the process of getting your heater to be designed for your specific application couldn’t be easier.
3) Can anyone install your heaters?
Most of our heaters can be installed with minimal instruction and we offer an Installation Guide to make installing your heater even easier.
More complex installations can be performed with a Custom Installation Manual which we would provide or our staff can be hired to be on the job site if desired.
4) Are your products suitable for outdoor use?
Many of heaters are designed to “Set it and Forget it” and live outdoors during the winter months exposed to the elements. Just let us know your application and the environment the heater will be in and we will design your heater accordingly!
5) How do I know which heater I should use?
CHR Inc. has wide range of fabric style heating jackets and silicone heaters. We can assist you in selecting the proper heater by thinking the project through with you in terms of:
- What the item being heated is, it’s size and mass
- Whether the heater will be exposed to harsh weather or not
- If the heater needs to be removed often as part of normal operation
- The desired temperature of the item being heated
1) How long does it take in-stock heaters to be shipped?
In stock heaters can usually ship the same day! We use UPS daily but can ship via DHL, FedEx or a common carrier truck depending on your requirements.
2) Does it take longer to make and ship custom heaters?
With over 50% of our business being custom designs, CHR Inc. designs and manufactures custom heating solutions fast. Usually heating jackets can be completed in a matter of days and silicone heaters in 10-14 days.
Industrial heaters come in a variety of forms, differing in construction and the process that’s used during the heating. Often, you’ll see the following names used in reference to heaters.
- Heating pads
- Heating mats
- Heating blankets
- Heating jackets
- Heating bands
- Heat wrap
- Heating belts
- Heating box
- Heating cabinets
- Heating oven
If you need a heater for specific purpose, it’s best to find out more about which heating process you should be using. You can call us at 845-758-0700, to see what heating process would ultimately work best.
1) What’s the difference between drum and barrel heaters?
Both drums and barrels refer to cylindrical containers. When heating a barrel, make sure to find a heater that can securely fit the specific size of your container.
2) What’s the difference between bucket and pail heaters?
Both usually refer to the same object, but again make sure the sizing of the heater is correct before buying a heater.
CHR will, at their option, repair or replace defective product free of charge during the warranty period, including standard UPS shipping to the customer. This includes ANY flaw during the manufacturing process including normal heat-up, temperature accuracy or failure.
The warranty only excludes misuse or abuse to the product, such as:
- Leaving the heater plugged in or energized while NOT installed
- Bunching or folding the heater over during operation
- Using on the incorrect item, over-lapping the heater
- Stepping on, driving over or crushing the heater
CHR Inc. stands behind our products and guarantees your satisfaction.
We guarantee our products.
CHR Inc. promises to deliver high-quality products in good condition.
We guarantee first-class customer service.
CHR Inc. is committed to making you happy. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our products or services, please contact us at 845-758-0700, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond to or acknowledge your inquiry within one business day.
We guarantee your security.
Every time you shop with CHR Inc., you are backed by our security guarantee. When you are shopping at CHR Inc. you are shopping on our secure server, which encrypts all of your personal information, including name, address and credit card number. All credit card transactions made on the CHR Inc. site are protected using industry standard SSL Security. All CHR Inc. credit card transactions are cleared through our secure servers that are protected from fraud with a certificate from Verisign.
At CHR Inc., we stand behind our merchandise 100%.
When returning items:
- All returned items must be in the original packaging.
- Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused and in the original packaging.
- Returned merchandise of stock size, color, etc. will be charged a 15% restocking fee. We will not give a refund for used merchandise.
- If you have received a defective item from us, return the item and a copy of your invoice. Please inform us which you prefer: a replacement item or a refund for the defective merchandise.
For orders that are damaged in shipping:
Please notify us immediately so we can take the proper steps to replace the damaged merchandise.
If you have questions about a return, please call us at 845-758-0700 or e-mail email@example.com
Service and Repair
CHR performs service and repair in house. Warranty Repair will be done within 24-48 hours from when it arrives. All products sent for repair should be sent in along with a Repair Form that is completely filled out.
Shipping varies on the size and fragility of the item purchased.
Unless otherwise specified, we ship via UPS.
At CHR Inc., we will always work with you to ensure that you receive your item in the safest, most economical and expedient manner possible.
Please call us at 845-758-0700 if you want to ship via Fed Ex under your account number.